I haven’t been posting.  I know.  I also know that the four people who read this play games with me so have had no shortage of my whining voice.  However, I felt moved to write tonight.  I feel there’s been a decided lack of posts on a seriously important subject: Swiss Cake Rolls.

Those motherfuckers are delicious.  They’re sinful slices of heaven.  I, for one, am glad they’re here to enrich my life.  Thank you, Little Debbie.  You complete me.  You also had me at hello.

{ 8 comments… add one }
  • Ga'len April 9, 2009, 5:19 am

As you are well aware, Swiss Cake Rolls are in fact cake and we all know that 'the cake is a lie'. So, tell me, how can you love something that is not real.

Hmm….Have you sought out professional help for this constant fixation on something that is not real? Cake obsession is a serious mental health concern. If you can not seek out professional help, a home remedy may be of use. I hear that an apple pie, with a side of vanilla ice cream, can cure most ills.

😛

• Ga'len April 9, 2009, 5:19 am

😛

• Sard Caid April 9, 2009, 5:00 pm

My sin of late has been Oreos, however I'm only eating the recommended serving with about half a cup of milk. Not exactly killing myself with treats. (fatty!) =P

I've been taking a break from the blag as well, for about as much reason as you: either doing other things or not feeling the bug to write EVE related posts.

• LurbyJo April 9, 2009, 9:57 pm

I'm glad other people are feeling a bit less bloggy lately. Maybe it's Spring coming. We've got the itch!

• Erbo Evans April 11, 2009, 12:38 pm

Just don't try to cram-a-lama Swiss Cake Roll into your system's disk drive…

• LurbyJo April 18, 2009, 10:52 pm

LOL, I just watched that it and I laughed and laughed. That bit where HSR is all, “So, what are gonna do with that Swiss Cake Roll” was SO good.

• LurbyJo April 18, 2009, 10:53 pm

I've found a new love. Caramel Pretzels. Mmmmmmm

• Wormsworth August 4, 2009, 9:29 am

What skills do I need to fit one of those?