- Link to the original tagger and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about youself in the post.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
Now that I’ve received these nefarious and underhanded tagbacks, I am calling NO MORE TAGBACKS and posting my 14 facts.
- I have two children, both boys, and wished my oldest was a girl so hard that when the ultrasound guy told me he could see a penis and that meant it was a girl, I believed him for just a second.
- My mother is my grandmother, my aunt is my sister, and my other mother is also my sister.
- My cousin was stung by a Portuguese man-o-war at the beach when we were kids. I did not have to pee on him.
- I started college when I was 15 and although I took nearly every elective class offered, accruing 38 unusable credits, I never managed to graduate.
- I love to read and read everything all the time, even when I don’t mean to: milk cartons, cereal boxes, ingredient lists on the backs of energy drinks, billboards that I’ve read a million times before, etc.
- My “professional voice” (the one I use when I call the IRS or the bank or some asshat website for a refund) often garners me compliments and encouragements to work in the adult phone industry.
- I did a cartwheel in my neighbor’s front yard 20 days before I gave birth to my son.
- In high school, I cracked a girl in the head with a metal pipe my mom bought me ’cause said girl threatened to beat me up. I ran away and didn’t get in trouble; she doesn’t remember the incident and approached me to chat about our great high school friendship at a party once.
- My sister is a published author and is very popular among the Mormon tween crowd.
- I shave my head with a number two guard.
- I was talking into appearing in a vampire video some guy named Duckie was making. I pretended to eat a cat and at the end we did a Charlie’s Angels pose in our horrific makeup.
- Ken and I gave each of our children a middle name after a set of brothers before we’d ever met each other. I realize this is confusing but it’s actually what happened. Two brothers in different towns; we each named our sons after a different brother; six years later we met and found out.
- My legs are nearly three feet long and I wear size ten shoes.
- I’ve had more piercings than I can count on both hands but have completely reformed and only miss them sometimes (okay, a lot).
I will not tag anyone else. I am not a re-tagger. *evil glare and furious points*