Apparently, while I was sleeping and didn’t even know to run, I was tagged for this thinger. I’ve never done one of these meme-doodahs and I don’t even know how to pronounce the word. However, these are the rules for engagement:
- Link to the original tagger and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about youself in the post.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
And I guess I have to drop some factoids about me which is sort of a pain in the ass because I’m not terribly interesting and what little interesting there is I wave about on a banner in order to keep the pals I do have from abandoning me in a last-ditch effort to save themselves from a boring fate worse than death (that was the biggest run-on sentence of my career). Back to the point:
- My father’s from the Dominican Republic so I’m half black (staying inside 352 days a year and hiding from the sun on the days I do go out makes this a difficult one to prove!).
- My mother was one of the meanest English professors to ever draw breath.
- I read Stephen King with unparalleled voraciousness and get my feelings hurt when people don’t like his work.
- I waited at an exotic dancer’s club for a year when I was 19.
- I micromanage the inventory and email boxes of those around me.
- Once a year, I eat those horrible Hickory Farms baskets AND LOVE THEM.
- My pointer, middle, and ring fingers on both hands are double jointed and my second toe is longer than my first.